Friday 20 December 2013

Nike.

So, I have been away for a bit and I apologize. It's been CRAZY over here in Tristaland. I've been averaging 45-50 hours a week at work, I've interviewed for a management position and I am working as hard as I can just to make some money. I'm debating on going to makeup school, so having some savings is essential. Another thing that happened was out poor kitty passed away on Black Friday and I miss him so much that I just couldn't bring myself to think of anything pretty. So this is just a dedication post to him because he kept me company while I made myself beautiful in the morning and forced me out of bed with his incessant yelling. He was there for me when I was spending hours doing homework, demanding attention so I would take a break. I am having a hard time living my life without my little buddy here with me but I'll get through it. I miss him more than I ever thought I would. I've never been this attached to a pet before. Hopefully soon I'll be back on track and get the chance to update about all of the wonderful things that I've been trying out and using.



Rest in Peace Nike. You are very missed here. You were the best cat I ever had the pleasure of knowing. Even I'm man enough to admit that my eyes are blurring as I write this, despite the three weeks that have passed without you. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment