Saturday 23 November 2013

Review: Foundations for Fair Skin (swatches)- Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Almay

So I took a swatch of a few of the foundations that I still have lying around my house just to display the vast difference between the shades that I've been matched for. Now, some of this can likely be accounted for the different seasons but I still don't think that my skin changes that much since I wear SPF constantly due to the ghostiness of my complexion. Anyway, here it goes.



From left to right: Bobbi Brown's Long Wear Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain, Estee Lauder's Maximum Coverage Camouflage Makeup in Very Light and Almay's Clear Complexion Foundation in 100. While I know that these were tested on my arm, my face isn't that far off. I don't think I'll ever put the Estee Lauder or the Almay on again. The Bobbi Brown is virtually invisible although it is a much lighter foundation. I prefer it so far over anything else I've tried. I still think that it's more of a light to medium coverage as opposed to a full coverage but it matches and evens me out. I'll take what I can get.

Next up I'll go into more detail about these foundations individually along with the Lancome one I tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment